Ganachakra of Guru Padmasambhava & Great Master Shantarakshita along with memorial ceremony for Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal
Monday, February 22, 2:30pm CDT
Join us for an extra special guru tsok ceremony. This 10th Day we will also honor the cofounder of Tibetan Buddhism, Great Master Shantarakshita.
The 10th day of the Miracle Month is also the mahaparinirvana anniversary of Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal, beloved father of the Venerable Khenpo Rinpoches. Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will lead the PBC Sangha’s 10th Day practices as we remember the precious legacy and blessings of this great hidden yogi’s joy, devotion, courage, and commitment.
We will add two practices in honor of Great Master Shantarakshita and Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal Rinpoche. Click below for complimentary downloads.
- The main practice will be Shower of Blessings from Mipham Rinpoche.
- Shantarakshita Guru Yoga.
- A Prayer of Loving Devotion, In Remembrance of the Only Father Lama.
- We will also recite the Stainless King and the Swift Fulfillment of Wishes.
- We will include some of our other daily healing practices as well.
- If you would like to contribute to the feast offering, you can make a donation here.
- If you would like to make a tsok offering, you can make it here.