- This event has passed.
Summer Dzogchen Retreat – The Essential Point of the Effortless Profound Meditation by Mipham Rinpoche
July 17 @ 6:00 am - July 24 @ 1:00 pm
Summer Dzogchen Retreat July 17-24th, 2021 (Sat-Sat).
The Essential Point of the Effortless Profound Meditation
by Mipham Rinpoche
” One’s own nature of mind is fresh awareness-emptiness that never changed from the beginning and is free from accepting, rejecting, and effort. Abide directly in this nature with confidence. This is the great Dzogchen, the ultimate nature of all phenomena.”
As the cornerstone of our annual summer retreat, Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Rinpoche will confer special Dzogchen teachings by Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche on the importance of relying on lineage masters to fully discover and realize the Dzogchen view of self-liberated
awareness. Once you’re introduced to your true nature through the blessings of the lineage and your root teacher, in combination with your buddha-nature and its radiant qualities, those with opportunity and great fortune to put these pith instructions into practice will break through the delusions of samsara and nirvana.
During the 2021 Summer Dzogchen Retreat webcast live from Padma Samye Ling, Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will impart the heart essence of Dzogchen Pith Instructions according to the stainless wisdom lineage of the great master
Mipham Rinpoche. These are direct pointing out instructions on how to discover enlightened awareness this very moment.
Mipham’s root text will be available to participants as a free download.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to access this retreat.
Everyone is warmly welcomed to join webcast practices and teachings as best suits your schedule. Daily Schedule
Saturday, July 17 to Friday, July 23:
• 6:00 am – 7:00 am CDT– Guru Padmasambhava, Buddha Shakyamuni, and Arya Tara Practice led by Lama Laia
• 9:00 am – 11:00 am CDT- Pith Instructions from Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche & Dzogchen Meditation
• 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm CDT– Meditation on the Dzogchen Luminosity, Orgyen Menla & Dharmapala practice led by Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche
• 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm CDT– Heart Sutra Practice led by Lama Dragpa
Saturday, August 24
• 6:00 am – 7:00 am CDT Guru Padmasambhava, Buddha Shakyamuni, and Arya Tara Practice
• 9:00 am – 12:00 pm CDT Concluding teachings and dedication ceremony.
We request everyone participating to help sustain the Dharma activities of Padmasambhava Buddhist Center. All donations are graciously accepted.
- To make a donation in support of webcast teachings and retreats you can click here.
- Donations by check can be made to “Padmasambhava Buddhist Center” and mailed to:
Padmasambhava Buddhist Center
618 Buddha Highway
Sidney Center, NY 13839