- This event has passed.
Ganachakra of the Wisdom Dakini, Yeshe Tsogyal
September 12 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Webcast from Padma Samye Ling
Saturday, September 12
This Saturday, September 12, is the tenth day of the waning moon and a very special day for practice in the vajrayana sangha. Venerable Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will lead our monthly Dakini practices via livestream webcast from Palden Padma Samye Ling.
- The main sadhana practice will be Khandro Thugtig (Heart Essense of the Dakini) revealed by His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche.
- We will also use the Stainless King. So it will be good to also have that handy.
- We will include some of our other daily healing practices as well.
- If you would like to contribute to the feast offering, you can make a donation here.
- If you would like to contribute to make a Tsok feast offering, you can make it here.
Prayer to the Guru Dakini-Clouds of Heaps of Siddhis
Here is a link to download this prayer to the Great Wisdom Dakini Yeshe Tsogyal composed by Khachab Dewa Dorje, the Fifteenth Karmapa. We will be reciting this as part of Friday’s practices: Clouds of Heaps of Siddhis